Edmonds Massage Center is now seeking one part/full time LMP
Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours -- available weekends - full and part time available.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
We offer competitive rates, paid time off (accrued after 6 months of employment), as well as monthly massage perks. Our facility provides linens, all oils/lotions, highly knowledgeable billing staff, as well as a large established clientele. We also offer supplemental insurance through Allstate.
For more information please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 425-776-1056
Hours of Operation:
9a - 9p (Sun - Sat)
All therapists have individual availability.
10a - 6:30p (Sun - Sat)
Questions about your first appointment or if your insurance will cover the cost? Find more information below.